Monday 20 October 2014

Jokes that make you laugh


  • A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."The friend says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?" The first guy says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them."


  • The mother says to her daughter, "Did you enjoy your first at school?" The daughter answers, "First day? Do you mean I have to go back again tomorrow?"






  • Principal: "I've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all of your teachers. What have you been doing?"      

         Johnny: "Nothing, sir."  
         
          Principal: "Exactly!"



  • Teacher: What's the past participle of the verb "to ring?"
Student: What do you think, sir?
Teacher: I don't think. I KNOW.
Student: I don't think I know either, sir.












No comments:

Post a Comment